[Oacrao-l] ACT Enrollment Management Workshop

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Wed Feb 28 11:18:07 CST 2018

Colleagues,
On behalf of ACT, I would like to send a reminder of the SEM opportunity available in OKC on March 6.  This is a perfect opportunity to learn about the new ways of using ACT data and any new ACT products.  If you would, please share this invitation with others at your institution who might benefit from this professional development.
Let me know if you have any questions and for those attending the OSRHE policy workshop, I look forward to seeing you on Friday!
Best,
Rick