[Oacrao-l] Parchment inquiry

Klimkowski, Lori A. (HSC) Lori-Klimkowski at ouhsc.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:19:17 CDT 2018

Our institution currently uses Parchment to receive transcripts, but we are considering expanding functionality to include SENDING transcripts and printing diplomas.   Based on your experience and comments from students, what are your thoughts regarding Parchment on these services?

     *    Quality of product
     *    Timeliness of transcript delivery
     *    Ease of use for both students and your institution
     *    Have you experienced mailing address problems
     *    Have you experienced fee issues (duplication or overcharging)

Thank you,
Lori Klimkowski

Lori Klimkowski
1105 N. Stonewall
Robert M. Bird Health Sciences Library, 121
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
(405) 271-2359 Ext. 48900
Lori-klimkowski at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Lori-klimkowski at ouhsc.edu>