[Oacrao-l] Parchment inquiry

Gregorio, Kyle L kylelg at okstate.edu
Wed Sep 5 07:19:50 CDT 2018

Lori,

OSUIT went live with Parchment Send last Monday (August 27th).  The team at Parchment was great in implementation.  So far we have had no issues with the Parchment Send service.  In fact, within two days we had to do a records research fulfillment from our transcript archives for an order.  That was one of the easiest fulfillments (we were nervous about getting the first one.)  I would definitely recommend Parchment Send.  And to answer your questions.

     *   Quality of product - The transcript looks just like our in house printed transcripts, although with a white border around the art layout.  Still official, still legible.
     *    Timeliness of transcript delivery - If a student has no holds, the order fulfills within an hour (or less).
     *    Ease of use for both students and your institution - Very easy to use interface on both the student side and the admin side.
     *    Have you experienced mailing address problems - None so far (again only live one week)
     *    Have you experienced fee issues (duplication or overcharging) - None so far

In His service,

Kyle Gregorio
Assistant Registrar
Oklahoma State University  Institute of Technology
1801 E 4th St
Okmulgee, OK 74447
P: 918-293-5210
F: 918-293-4643
http://go.osuit.edu<http://go.osuit.edu/>
[Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology]

Our institution currently uses Parchment to receive transcripts, but we are considering expanding functionality to include SENDING transcripts and printing diplomas.   Based on your experience and comments from students, what are your thoughts regarding Parchment on these services?

     *    Quality of product
     *    Timeliness of transcript delivery
     *    Ease of use for both students and your institution
     *    Have you experienced mailing address problems
     *    Have you experienced fee issues (duplication or overcharging)

Thank you,
Lori Klimkowski

Lori Klimkowski
1105 N. Stonewall
Robert M. Bird Health Sciences Library, 121
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
(405) 271-2359 Ext. 48900
Lori-klimkowski at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Lori-klimkowski at ouhsc.edu>