[Oacrao-l] Grade Change Time Frames

Kristie L. Luke KLuke at se.edu
Wed Jun 26 09:26:53 CDT 2019

Hi,

At Southeastern, we allow one year for incomplete grade changes.    Uncontested grade changes don't have a limit  (I wish they did).    Students have one year to file grade appeals.     As with most policies, we can make exceptions depending on the circumstances.

Kristie

Kristie Luke
Associate Dean of Academic Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
425 W University
Durant, OK 74701
580.745.2176