[OK-AIR] Final Reminder: OK-AIR Proposals Needed

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Thu Oct 1 16:48:25 CDT 2015

Hello All,

The proposal deadline for the fall OK-AIR Conference is tomorrow and we need just a few more submissions to have a robust agenda.  As of now, we do have a keynote speaker all but finalized and a few brave souls that have submitted proposals (You are the real heroes!).  If we could get just a few more volunteers (heroes) to present, it would be enormously appreciated.  And please don't forget all presenters attend FREE!

If you have an interest in presenting please just let me know ASAP and then fill out the proposal form at your convenience afterwards.

To submit a proposal, please fill out the attached Word document and submit the proposal to:

Matthew Eastwood, OKAIR President

matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>

(405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165 or (405) 830-2712

If you should have any questions about the submission process or about anything conference related, please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone on the OK-AIR board.  We are happy to help!

Thanks and I hope to see everyone in Edmond next month!

-Matt Eastwood