[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Registration is now open.

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Tue Oct 6 16:31:28 CDT 2015

Hello all,

Registration for the Fall 2015 OK-AIR conference being held at the University of Central Oklahoma on Friday, October 23rd is now available on our website at www.OK-AIR.org<http://www.OK-AIR.org>.  The official agenda is now also complete and will be made available online as well here very shortly.

Thank you SO SO much to our presenters this year for volunteering you valuable time and expertise to make this conference happen!

We do apologize for the late opening this year. Due to the slight delay in opening registration, the OK-AIR board has elected to cancel the additional fee for registrations during the last week.  If possible, however, please register at your earliest convenience.  This will help ensure accurate headcounts for food purchases.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone here in about 3 weeks.  We have some great presentations put together, so please encourage your colleagues to join us.  Plus raffle gifts!!!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at the email below.

I'll see you at UCO,

Matt Eastwood
OK-AIR President

matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu