[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Spring Conference Keynote Speaker Thoughts...

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Fri Jan 15 09:44:33 CST 2016

Happy 2016 fellow OK-AIR members!

Hope the start to the New Year has been a good one for everyone.  I wanted to reach out to all of you with any thoughts and ideas for potential speakers to join us at the OK-AIR Spring conference at TCC in April.  Any topic is fair game and if there is a speaker/presentation that you feel would benefit our esteemed group, please let me know.  Our financial position is pretty good currently, so do not feel constrained by any potential cost to book or lodge.

If you do have any thoughts on the matter, please just send me an email in the next week or two and I would really appreciate it.

Thanks and good luck this semester!

Matthew Eastwood
Senior Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness