[OK-AIR] Fwd: RE: QUESTION

Cal Easterling ceasterling at oru.edu
Fri Jan 15 12:52:18 CST 2016

We do the same as USAO--exactly.

Have a happy day!
Cal Easterling, Ph.D.
Dean of Institutional Effectiveness
Oral Roberts University
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74171
ceasterling at oru.edu
(918)495-6538

--- Forwarded message ---
From: Chelsea Phillips <cphillips at usao.edu>
Date: January 15, 2016 11:51:05 AM
Subject: RE: [OK-AIR] QUESTION
To: lboyce at usao.edu

We require a student to be re-admitted if they have been gone for one year or more. They are not flagged in our system.  We require a new application and any transcripts from institutions they attended since leaving our university.  There is no fee charged to re-apply.

Thanks,

Chelsea Phillips
Registrar/Director of Enrollment & Records University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma
405-574-1205 (office)
405-574-1220 (fax)

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the appropriate party at USAO, and immediately destroy all copies of this e-mail. USAO does not accept any liability for breach of security, error or virus that may result from the transmission of this message.