[OK-AIR] FW: [Tair-l] Assistant Director of Assessment for the College of Sciences and Technology, University of Houston - Downtown (apologies for cross posting)

Moore, Melisa C. mccrews at ou.edu
Tue Oct 25 16:45:13 CDT 2016

From: tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu [mailto:tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu] On Behalf Of Campbell, Lea
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 4:39 PM
To: 'TAIR-L at baylor.edu'
Subject: [Tair-l] Assistant Director of Assessment for the College of Sciences and Technology, University of Houston - Downtown (apologies for cross posting)

Colleagues,

UHD is currently recruiting an Assistant Director of Assessment to assist the College of Sciences and Technology with assessment and accreditation.  Experience with SACS and ABET would be a considerable plus.

From personal experience, I can say that UHD is a great place to work, has a solid administration and some of the most creative faculty and staff around.  I hope that those of you with experience in assessment and accreditation will consider applying.

Attached is the job description and you can link to the position on the University’s HR pages here:  https://jobs.uhd.edu/postings/2821
Best,
Lea

Lea Campbell, PhD
Director, Academic Assessment, Office of Institutional Effectiveness
University of Houston-Downtown
One Main Street, Suite S629
Houston, TX 77002
Phone: 713-226-5548