[OK-AIR] TAIR conference 2017 announcement

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Tue Sep 20 15:29:11 CDT 2016

An FYI from our AIR neighbors to the south...

My name is Michael Albert and I am a Data Analyst at Our Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio, Texas. I am getting in touch with you as a member of the Program Committee for the Texas Association for Institutional Research (TAIR). TAIR is now accepting abstracts for its 2017 annual conference, which will be held in Houston, Texas between February 26th and March 1st of 2017. The deadline for submitting an abstract is September 30th, and I am wondering if you would be willing to forward this email to your listserv.

TAIR is actively looking for presenters in the following tracks:

  *   Planning & Organizing
  *   Research
  *   Technology & Training
  *   Assessment & Effectiveness
  *   Reporting & Decision Support
  *   Current Issues in Higher Education

Building on the success of prior years, the TAIR conference has options for Concurrent Sessions, Discussion Group/Panel/Working Sessions, and Special Interest Group Sessions. There will also be a number of pre-conference workshops.

More information on ways to participate can be found here: http://www.texas-air.org/conference/2017/participate/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.texas-2Dair.org_conference_2017_participate_&d=CwMFAg&c=ozaQIQjULwvu86-OCdkRYHRNoyiIvjO9RGA_WNqbchA&r=OyR2TJohSYhocJtfF8612pTUvPXRss0mfEoIX_T9Vek&m=MsCAE2Cuq31QGkJCBDKUrxjV5ccqqmpLvHZow6exsX4&s=42CAFnqw642Rzf2B_CLQpWtlMsX6SPbObbj3wNfaXwM&e=>
The form for submitting abstracts can be found here: https://www.regonline.com/callforparticipation<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.regonline.com_callforparticipation&d=CwMFAg&c=ozaQIQjULwvu86-OCdkRYHRNoyiIvjO9RGA_WNqbchA&r=OyR2TJohSYhocJtfF8612pTUvPXRss0mfEoIX_T9Vek&m=MsCAE2Cuq31QGkJCBDKUrxjV5ccqqmpLvHZow6exsX4&s=pvvyUc9iBc2uhNwq1NJS5Pd9VSnapUdYoxLw3WZOISs&e=>.

Questions can be directed to me at mjalbert at ollusa.edu<mailto:mjalbert at ollusa.edu>.

Many thanks for your time and consideration.

Best,

Michael

---
Michael Albert, Ph.D.