[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Needs Your Proposals!

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Wed Sep 21 14:19:23 CDT 2016

Hello all,

A reminder that the September 26th proposal submission deadline for the fall OK-AIR Conference is soon upon us.  Information on the October 14th conference hosted by OSU-OKC is available on our website at www.ok-air.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ok-2Dair.org&d=BQMFAg&c=ozaQIQjULwvu86-OCdkRYHRNoyiIvjO9RGA_WNqbchA&r=OyR2TJohSYhocJtfF8612pTUvPXRss0mfEoIX_T9Vek&m=7HZxw7HHOWNoailhP7EMLiWnYcu3HaJCo5oqKrME4a4&s=Tnjk7uO7pEsZ95ruk1wtC1jLctg-eCjsEWEce83dv1Q&e=>

Thank you so much for those that have already submitted. For those that have not yet submitted, please note we still need several submissions in order to have an agenda, thus a conference.   We understand that this time of year is very busy for many of us, but we implore anyone thinking of presenting, to please do so immediately.  If you are presenting at another conference later and would like to do a test run at OK-AIR, we would love to hear from you.  Any and all proposal submissions are welcome!

The official conference agenda and registration will be made available on September 26th via our website.

To submit a proposal, please see attachment above or select the link 'proposal form' found on our website and email a completed copy to me at the email address below.

Hope to see everyone in OKC in October!

Matthew Eastwood, OKAIR President

matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>

(405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165 or (405) 830-2712

Matthew Eastwood, Senior Analyst
OK-AIR President
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College