[OK-AIR] FW: [NCCCRP] Job Posting: Associate Director, IR and REporting

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Mon Sep 26 11:53:47 CDT 2016

From: ncccrp-bounces at mailman.nmsu.edu [mailto:ncccrp-bounces at mailman.nmsu.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Carley
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 11:48 AM
To: RP Group List (RP at LISTSERV.CCCNEXT.NET) <RP at LISTSERV.CCCNEXT.NET>; ncccrp at nmsu.edu; CAIR at LISTSERV.CCCNEXT.NET
Cc: Lisa Fitzgerald <lfitzger at kccd.edu>
Subject: [NCCCRP] Job Posting: Associate Director,

Hello all (apologies for cross-posting)

Kern Community College District has an opening for an Associate Director, Institutional Research and Reporting.  We currently have a four-person Research & Reporting office at our district office, so this position will return us to five.  The position will be located at our district office in downtown Bakersfield.

Our district offers a competitive salary range ($102,704.39 to $134,757.07 annually) and benefits package.  The position announcement and application materials can be found at https://careers.kccd.edu/postings/8117.

This position is listed as open until filled, but applications received by October 10th are certain to be considered.

Mike

Michael Carley, M.A.
College Institutional Researcher
Porterville College