[OK-AIR] Deadline Extension: OK-AIR Needs Your Proposals!

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:26:14 CDT 2016

Hello all,

The deadline to submit proposals ended yesterday, and currently we are still a few presentations short of being able to create an agenda. We will extend the proposal submission deadline to the end of the day tomorrow (9-28-16). If we can just get a few more members willing to volunteer their time and expertise, we can create a successful agenda for our fall conference.  If we cannot, we may have to cancel the conference this fall. So please, please contact me ASAP if you are interested in presenting.

Any and all proposal submissions are welcome! And remember presenters attend free.  Can't beat free!

The official conference agenda and registration will be made available on September 29th on our website.

To submit a proposal, please see attachment above or select the link 'proposal form' found on our website and email a completed copy to me at the email address below.

Hope to see everyone in OKC in October!

Matthew Eastwood, OKAIR President

matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>

(405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165 or (405) 830-2712

Matthew Eastwood, Senior Analyst
OK-AIR President
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College