[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Agenda Is Now Available

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Fri Sep 30 15:28:18 CDT 2016

Happy Friday all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the official agenda for the OK-AIR conference being hosted by OSU-OKC on October 14 is attached and will be available on our website (www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org>) over the weekend.

If you have questions or comments regarding the conference, please do not hesitate to notify me at my contacts below.

And don't forget to register by October 10th for discounted rate!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone,

Matthew Eastwood, Senior Analyst
OK-AIR President
Office of Institutional Effectiveness