[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Conference is a Go! Registration is open.

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Thu Sep 29 15:58:56 CDT 2016

Hello fellow OK-AIR members,

I am pleased to announce that our members really came through and we will have a completely full agenda for the fall conference on October 14th at OSU-OKC.  We are just finishing up getting a bit more information to the official agenda and will post it on our site (www.OK-AIR.org<http://www.OK-AIR.org>) tomorrow.

Registration is now officially open on our website as well.  Make sure to register by October 10th for the $50 'early bird' rate and tell all your friends and colleagues to do the same.

See everyone on the 14th in OKC!

Matthew Eastwood, Senior Analyst
OK-AIR President
Office of Institutional Effectiveness