[OK-AIR] Xitracs Assessment Module

Jones, Meredith L. mjones at ecok.edu
Wed Jul 5 14:16:51 CDT 2017

Good Afternoon All,
I was wondering if anyone used Xitracs to facilitate assessment of programs.  ECU uses Xitracs standards module for accreditation reports and uses the program module of yearly assessment reports but have not fully utilized the assessment module.  I hoping someone would be willing to share their experience or best practices.  If you use some other software and really love it please let me know the name of that software.
Thanks,
Meredith

Meredith L. Jones
Director, Office of Institutional Effectiveness
East Central University
Ada, Oklahoma
580-559-5668

[cid:image001.png at 01D146D5.CC5B02F0]

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society. Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for economic development and cultural enhancement

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.  Any unauthorized review, use, copying, forwarding, disclosure, or distribution by other than the intended recipient or authorized agent is prohibited.