[OK-AIR] Miscellaneous Questions

Cindy Boling CBoling at uco.edu
Wed Nov 1 09:58:27 CDT 2017

I have several topics for which I would like feedback:

1.      When your institution deletes a program, how long do you allow for teach-out? Do you treat option/major deletions any differently if the program is still active?

2.      Have you come across the website College Factual (https://www.collegefactual.com/)? What do you know of them and what is your opinion?

3.      For publications (web and/or paper), do you redact or adjust small numbers? If so, what is your cutoff figure?

4.      How do you calculate graduation rates or time to completion for students beginning in the fall term vs students beginning in the spring term vs students beginning in the summer term?

Cindy Boling
Executive Director, Institutional Research | University of Central Oklahoma
Edmond, OK  73034 | 405.974.2547 | 211A Admin Bldg | cboling at uco.edu<mailto:cboling at uco.edu>
http://www.uco.edu/academic-affairs/ir/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uco.edu_academic-2Daffairs_ir_&d=CwMFAg&c=ozaQIQjULwvu86-OCdkRYHRNoyiIvjO9RGA_WNqbchA&r=CAC6bUxj_mTiuB0KVt-0mIlYOGYLDWZAw5T6d4FyNpw&m=3g9Pj0s3c-Q59dfLhZUYwqF0hnC4NEtpjSHeajD7Z8E&s=unw6-ZYKawdrRN3pqBW7yA8In7vgHCxFB_ko7_uMhx4&e=>