[OK-AIR] Student Course Evaluations

Cia Verschelden CVerschelden at uco.edu
Mon Nov 6 09:19:07 CST 2017

Friends,

I’ve attached all the information we collected a few months ago about student rating of instruction. If those of you who have not responded could provide information, we can fill out our spreadsheet.

Ta,

Cia

Cia Verschelden, M.S.W., Ed.D.
Executive Director Institutional Assessment
Office of Academic Effectiveness
University of Central Oklahoma
100 North University Drive, Box 113
Edmond, OK  73034