[OK-AIR] Student Course Evaluations

Julie Sawyer sawyerjk at nsuok.edu
Mon Nov 6 09:48:19 CST 2017

Cia:

NSU - BA appeared twice in the spreadsheet and neither NSU Tahlequah (main
campus) nor NSU Muskogee were represented.  The administration of student
evaluations is centralized in the IE office so I altered the spreadsheet to
show NSU without a campus designation.

Thanks,
Julie

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 9:19 AM, Cia Verschelden <CVerschelden at uco.edu>
wrote:

> Friends,
>
> I’ve attached all the information we collected a few months ago about
> student rating of instruction. If those of you who have not responded could
> provide information, we can fill out our spreadsheet.
>
> Ta,
>
> Cia
>

> Cia Verschelden, M.S.W., Ed.D.
> Executive Director Institutional Assessment
> Office of Academic Effectiveness
> University of Central Oklahoma
> 100 North University Drive, Box 113
> Edmond, OK  73034
> 405-974-2539
>
> On 11/6/17, 8:27 AM, "OK-AIR on behalf of Livingood, Susannah B." <
> ok-air-bounces at lists.onenet.net on behalf of slivingood at ou.edu> wrote:
>
>     OU uses a homegrown system.
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Susannah
>

>     What software do you use?
>     What do you like about this software?
>     What do you dislike about this software?
>     On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being low and 10 being high.  How
> satisfied are you with the vendor’s technical support?

Julie Sawyer, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Institutional Effectiveness
Northeastern State University
Tahlequah, OK
918.444.2210

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.