[OK-AIR] Student Course Evaluations

Hawkins, Christie christie.hawkins at okstate.edu
Mon Nov 6 10:36:08 CST 2017

>From our Office of University Assessment & Testing:

What software do you use?
Scantron's Class Climate

What do you like about this software?
It is fairly intuitive to set up and use to distribute the surveys via email and creating links in D2L/Brightspace.

What do you dislike about this software?
We must first "massage" the course/instructor data before we can load it into the system each semester.  Also, the D2L/Brightspace connector took several semesters to function as we desired it to function.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being low and 10 being high.  How satisfied are you with the vendor's technical support?
7-8

Christie

Christie Hawkins, Ph.D.

Associate Vice-President for Administration & Finance
Director of Institutional Research & Information Management

Oklahoma State University
219 PIO Building
Stillwater, OK  74078

email:  christie.hawkins at okstate.edu<mailto:christie.hawkins at okstate.edu>
phone:  (405) 744-4244
What do you dislike about this software?

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being low and 10 being high.  How satisfied are you with the vendor's technical support?

Thank you,
Janet

Dr. Janet C. Perry
Director of Institutional Effectiveness