[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Registration Is Open!

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Mon Oct 2 10:16:19 CDT 2017

Hello all,

OK-AIR registration is officially open and the agenda is available!  Thanks to everyone who submitted, we had a record number this year and a fantastic agenda as a result.  All information pertaining to the conference, including registering, is available on our website at www.OK-AIR.org<http://www.OK-AIR.org>.

IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE:  Please make sure to download the registration PDF before filling it out.

Panera Bread will be catering the conference this year, so bring your appetites! Also we are keeping it casual this year, and encourage you to wear some spirit with your college shirts.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Happy to assist.

Have a great October and I will see everyone at the end of the month at Rose State!

Matthew Eastwood, Senior Analyst
OK-AIR President
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College