[OK-AIR] Reminder: OK-AIR Proposal Deadline is Approaching!

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Wed Sep 20 06:57:20 CDT 2017

The deadline to submit a proposal to OK-AIR's Fall Conference is next week and we are still need a few proposals in order to ensure a full agenda! So get those submissions coming!

Again, thank you to those that have already submitted a proposal to present at this fall's conference.  You guys are amazing!  And a reminder to those that aspire to also be amazing, that the deadline for submitting a presentation proposal is on Thursday, September 28th.  To submit a proposal, please fill out the attached document and submit the proposal to:

Matthew Eastwood, OK-AIR President

matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>

(405) 682-7842 or (405) 830-2712

If you are on the fence about presenting, perhaps the offer of having the registration fee waived in its entirety for all those that wish to present or lead a group could help entice you.  That's right, presenters attend FREE!

The conference this fall will be hosted by Rose State College in their brand new Student Resources Center on October 27th. So make sure to clear out your calendars today!  Details on the conference are now available at www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org>

Registration will open at the end of next week on our website and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

Thanks,

Matthew Eastwood, Senior Analyst
OK-AIR President
Office of Institutional Effectiveness