[OK-AIR] Examining assessment questions for bias

Hall, Shawn R. srsinger at ou.edu
Tue Sep 19 14:07:14 CDT 2017

Hi Karla,

Our Psychology Dept at OU includes several faculty with interests and research experience in bias in testing.  I've reached out to Robert Terry, Ph.D. (rterry at ou.edu<mailto:rterry at ou.edu>) and he looks forward to hearing from you.  If nothing else, he can point you in the right direction.

Shawn

shawn hall, m.s.
Data Scientist
Institutional Research and Reporting
The University of Oklahoma
640 Parrington Oval, OSH 310
Norman, OK 73019
405.325.0704 | srsinger at ou.edu<mailto:srsinger at ou.edu>
www.ou.edu/irr<http://www.ou.edu/irr> | [Twitter-icon] @ou_irr
[sas-certified-predictive-modeler-using-sas-enterprise-miner-13 (2)]<https://www.youracclaim.com/users/shawn-hall.e29657bc>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.