[OK-AIR] FW: Opportunity: Kern Community College District, Director of Institutional Research and Reporting

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Tue Jan 23 07:35:54 CST 2018

From: NCCCRP [mailto:ncccrp-bounces at lists.nmsu.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Carley
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 7:12 PM
To: RP Group List (RP at listserv.cccnext.net) <RP at listserv.cccnext.net>; CAIR at LISTSERV.CCCNEXT.NET; ncccrp at nmsu.edu
Subject: [NCCCRP] Opportunity: Kern Community College District, Director of Institutional Research and Reporting

Dear Colleagues,

The Kern Community College District (KCCD) is currently recruiting for the position of Director of Institutional Research and Reporting.  This position is located at the district office in downtown Bakersfield.  KCCD is a district of three colleges - Bakersfield College, Cerro Coso Community College, and Porterville College.  Recently changed to a hybrid structure, the KCCD IR function has researchers at the district office and each college.  The district research office is responsible for work that is common across all three colleges such as program review trend data, common measures for strategic planning, student success reporting, IPEDS, and so on.  We are looking for an experienced person to lead a team of three research analysts at the district office and to collaborate with college researchers to provide quality information that is consistent across the district.

Our district offers a competitive salary range ($116,684 to $153,100 annually) and benefits package.  Here is a link to the position announcement:  https://careers.kccd.edu/postings/9864

The position is opened until filled but those who apply by February 8th are assured consideration in the first screening.

Please forward this announcement to any colleagues who may be interested.

(You may see the title "Interim Director" in my email signature.  Note that I am definitely NOT applying for this job).

Mike

Michael Carley, M.A.
Interim Director, Institutional Research & Reporting
Kern Community College District
2100 Chester Ave.
Bakersfield, CA 93301
(661) 336-5091