[OK-AIR] Opening at Trinity University

Moore, Melisa C. mccrews at ou.edu
Fri May 4 09:14:51 CDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

After 35 years at Trinity, I will be retiring this summer. The search for my replacement has begun and I encourage you to consider applying for this position. This is a great opportunity to work at a fabulous institution in a vibrant city!

Please share with anyone who might be interested!

Yours,
Diane

--
Diane Saphire
Associate Vice President, Institutional Research and Effectiveness