[OK-AIR] OK-AIR New President Announcement

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Fri May 4 15:16:39 CDT 2018

Hello fellow OK-AIR members,

It is my pleasure to announce that Jennifer Ivie will be serving as OK-AIR's new President for the upcoming term.  She is the Director of Institutional Research and Assessment at Tulsa Community College and has been both an active member and willing presenter in our organization for several years now.

The Board is very appreciative of her willingness to take on this leadership role and are excited to have her on the team.  She will do a fantastic job.

It's been a sincere pleasure to serve as President and I do plan to stay on the board through the remainder of my term.  OK-AIR is a great group of people and I thankful for the opportunity, as well as everyone's tolerance of my bad jokes during business meetings.

Hope everyone finishes up the Spring semester on a high note and I expect to see every single one you at our fall conference!

Thanks,

Matt