[OK-AIR] Conference Agenda Available

Jennifer Ivie Barth jennifer.ivie at tulsacc.edu
Tue Oct 2 08:35:10 CDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We look forward to seeing everyone at the OK-AIR conference next Friday, October 12, at the University of Oklahoma.  It is going to be a great day!  Attached is the agenda.  You can also download the agenda and register for the conference through the OK-AIR website<http://www.ok-air.org/>.

We are still looking for nominations for board members.  Please consider serving on this board with me.  If you're interested, but not sure of the time commitment, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

See you in a little over a week!

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer L. Ivie, Ph.D.
President, Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research
Director, Institutional Research & Assessment
Tulsa Community College
918.595.7925
jennifer.ivie at tulsacc.edu<mailto:jennifer.ivie at tulsacc.edu>
http://ira.tulsacc.edu<http://ira.tulsacc.edu/>
http://www.ok-air.org
"...data provide a powerful prompt for campus engagement, courageous conversation,
and constructive change...  The cycle of change is dependent on an institution's willingness
and capacity to not just collect these data, but to use them."  (McClenney & Dare, 2013, p. 14)

"To stop questioning whether what we do is working as expected is to invite stagnation and
a collapse in creativity and innovation." (Bresciani, 2011, p. 2)