[OK-AIR] Research & Assessment Analyst II position at TCC

Jennifer Ivie Barth jennifer.ivie at tulsacc.edu
Fri Mar 8 15:45:44 CST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to make everyone aware of an opening we have posted at Tulsa Community College for a Research & Assessment Analyst II.  For those of you who know him, John Bruce from our office is retiring in June.  (Feel free to send him well wishes.)  So, we are looking for someone who can start July 1.  If interested, please check out the posting below.  Or pass on to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.

https://careers.tulsacc.edu/postings/28484

Thank you,
Jenn

Jennifer L. Ivie, Ph.D.
Director, Institutional Research & Assessment
Tulsa Community College
918.595.7925
jennifer.ivie at tulsacc.edu<mailto:jennifer.ivie at tulsacc.edu>
http://ira.tulsacc.edu<http://ira.tulsacc.edu/>
"...data provide a powerful prompt for campus engagement, courageous conversation,
and constructive change...  The cycle of change is dependent on an institution's willingness
and capacity to not just collect these data, but to use them."  (McClenney & Dare, 2013, p. 14)

"To stop questioning whether what we do is working as expected is to invite stagnation and
a collapse in creativity and innovation." (Bresciani, 2011, p. 2)