[OK-AIR] Equifax: Copy of Graduate Outcomes Presentation and Potential Next Steps

Eastwood, Matt meastwood at osrhe.edu
Thu Sep 12 17:50:18 CDT 2019

Hello all,

Attached is a copy of the Equifax presentation on graduate outcomes from the end of August.  The webinar had quite a good turnout (over 30 registered!) and I was excited to see the potential interest across the state. We had a touch base with the folks at Equifax today about game plans moving forward with the possibility of allowing some institutions to be pilots. The expectation being that we at the Regents will provide the UDS data as the submission, Equifax generates the reports and then provides the reports to the pilot institutions and the Regents for evaluation. This is still quite a work in progress and I hope be able to give it more focus a bit down the road beginning in October.

I have CC'd Eric Sanders, the Enterprise Account Director at Equifax.  If you have any questions at all regarding the product/services themselves, please don't hesitate to reach out to him.

Thanks everyone.  Hope all is well in the IR world!

Matt Eastwood
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Workforce and Economic Development
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
405.225.9159
meastwood at osrhe.edu<mailto:meastwood at osrhe.edu>