[OK-AIR] QI proposals - examples to share?

Livingood, Susannah B. slivingood at ou.edu
Wed Mar 25 17:07:15 CDT 2020

Good afternoon!

I hope folks are able to enjoy this beautiful weather somewhat! I’m working on our HLC Quality Initiative proposal, so I’d say for me it’s mixed. 😊

This is our first time through the new(ish) QI process. Do any of you happen to have a copy of a successful proposal that you’d be willing to share with us? We promise to keep it to ourselves.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!

  *   Susannah

she/her/hers
Associate Provost & Director
Institutional Research & Reporting
University of Oklahoma
630 Parrington Oval, Monnet 563
Norman, OK  73019
Phone: 405-325-3681
slivingood at ou.edu<mailto:slivingood at ou.edu>
www.ou.edu/irr<http://www.ou.edu/irr> and minerva.ou.edu<https://minerva.ou.edu/>
@ou_irr

“Asking the right questions takes as much skill as giving the right answers.” - Robert Half