[OK-AIR] QI proposals - examples to share?

Leeanne Paris leeanne.paris at oc.edu
Wed Mar 25 17:18:19 CDT 2020

Susannah,

Our QI proposal was one of the very first through the pipeline in 2013, so
it's a little rough (this was before they had published any guidelines or a
proposal template), but I'd be happy to share it. HLC used to have sample
proposals on their website, but I just looked and couldn't find them any
more.

Would you like me to attach it to an email, or is there a better way to get
it to you?

Thanks,
Lee Anne
  --