[OkStudentPrep] Registration Currently Open for OSRHE Student Preparation Fall Workshops!

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 19 14:40:16 CDT 2024

Registration Currently Open for Student Preparation Fall Workshops!
September is almost here! Just a reminder that registration is currently open for the Student Preparation Fall Workshops. These free professional development opportunities are available across the state and are designed for Counselors, Administrators, District Test Coordinators, Curriculum Leaders, and College and Career Coordinators.
Workshop topics will include:

  *   Student Prep updates
  *   Concurrent enrollment
  *   PreACT/ACT updates
  *   OKPromise
  *   ICAP
  *   OKcollegestart
  *   FAFSA
  *   Concurrent enrollment panel
  *   Additional resources from OSRHE
To register, please visit our website: https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/
See the attached flyer for more details.
We would love to see you at one of our locations next month!

Sabrina Wood, M.S.
Coordinator for Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-225-9257
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>