[Okgrantsmanship] Save the Dates for the 2008 SRA Oklahoma Chapter Meeting!

JDearing at ucok.edu JDearing at ucok.edu
Wed Dec 19 16:49:38 CST 2007

All,

Please mark your calendar for the 2008 SRA Oklahoma Chapter Meeting to be
held on the campus of the University of Central Oklahoma (UCO) in Edmond
August 7-8, 2008.  The Program Committee will be reconvening again in
January to further discuss the details of the agenda and finalize session
topics and presenters.  We will have more information available soon
regarding lodging and registration and will be sending out additional
emails as details become available.

The SRA Oklahoma Chapter is a great way to network with fellow Oklahoma
Research Administrators and Research Administrators from the surrounding
states to get up to date on the ever-changing world of Research
Administration.  We encourage you to forward this information to anyone on
your campus that might be interested in attending or would benefit from
this great meeting.

Happy holidays!

Jennie Parker
SRA Oklahoma Membership Co-Chair

Jennie I. Parker, CRA
Assistant Director
Office of Research Services
University of Oklahoma
731 Elm Avenue, Robertson Hall 134
Norman, OK  73019-2115
phone: (405) 325-6054
fax: (405) 325-6029
email: jiparker at ou.edu
http://research.ou.edu/

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any