[Okgrantsmanship] Salary increases for grant personnel

Elizabeth A. Reaves ereaves at sosu.edu
Tue Jul 31 12:49:43 CDT 2007

I have a question for the Regional Universities: Does your institution
allow personnel paid from grants and contracts to receive annual salary
increases even if the institution does not give pay raises to the
employees of the institution?  Our current policy right now will not
allow for our grant personnel to receive any salary increases, even when
written into the grant proposals and awarded, if the institution is not
giving any salary increases.  We are looking into this policy and would
like to find out what others are doing.  Thank you.

Elizabeth Reaves, Coordinator of Sponsored Programs

Southeastern Oklahoma State University

Office of Research & Sponsored Programs

1405 N. 4th Ave.,  PMB 4206

Durant, OK  74701-0609