[Okgrantsmanship] Salary increases for grant personnel

GCherry at ucok.edu GCherry at ucok.edu
Tue Jul 31 16:20:02 CDT 2007

UCO only allows raises for grant personnel when the university gives
raises, even though a 3% cost of living increase is figured into all grant
budgets.
Gerry

"Elizabeth A. Reaves" <ereaves at sosu.edu>
Sent by: okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net
07/31/2007 12:49 PM
Please respond to
Oklahoma regional university administrators and faculty about
grantsmanship <okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net>

<Okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net>
cc

Subject
[Okgrantsmanship] Salary increases for grant personnel

I have a question for the Regional Universities: Does your institution
allow personnel paid from grants and contracts to receive annual salary
increases even if the institution does not give pay raises to the
employees of the institution?  Our current policy right now will not allow
for our grant personnel to receive any salary increases, even when written
into the grant proposals and awarded, if the institution is not giving any
salary increases.  We are looking into this policy and would like to find
out what others are doing.  Thank you.

Elizabeth Reaves, Coordinator of Sponsored Programs
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
1405 N. 4th Ave.,  PMB 4206
Durant, OK  74701-0609
Phone: (580) 745-2142
FAX:   (580) 745-7504

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any