[Okgrantsmanship] Grant Writing and Preparation

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 4 14:19:27 CDT 2008

Dr. Dolores Mize, who, as many of you know, served the State Regents for
10 years, is returning to Oklahoma after her tenure as vice president
for public policy and research at the Western Interstate Commission for
Higher Education in Boulder, CO. The lagging economy in the Denver area
prevented her family from joining her; so she has decided to return to
Oklahoma and make an impact on higher education in a different way.

Dr. Mize is serving as an independent consultant and is available for
grant writing, evaluation, strategic planning for grant preparation and
any other activities you may need to bring more well-earned programmatic
and research funds to our state.

Dolores has a long, successful history of bringing resources to
Oklahoma, leveraging community resources toward successful programs and
services and contributing to access and success of our state's young
people.

She can be reached at DrDMize at aol.com or by phone at either 405.249.2429
or, until September 30th, at 303.898.5975. I encourage you to utlize
Dolores's immense knowledge to your best benefit.