[Okgrantsmanship] CGR Question

Susan Foster fostersu at nsuok.edu
Fri Feb 29 16:12:38 CST 2008

Julie/Anita
I spoke with HR.  On the accrued annual leave they would be paid out by
the University for the remaining hours they had (ie: 20) and would then
start with the allotment amount the grant agreed to cover.  On the
accrued sick leave I would hope to negociate this with the funding
agency, but in worse case...they would lose it and start accruing on the
1st month of employement on the grant.
Hope this helps!
Susan