[Okgrantsmanship] Fw: [SRAOK-L] Interest in CRA review session

JDearing at ucok.edu JDearing at ucok.edu
Thu Jul 3 09:39:26 CDT 2008

See email below.

Julie Dearing, M.S.
Grant Accountant, Office of Research and Grants
Academic Affairs
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive Box 159
Edmond, OK 73034
Telephone: 405-974-3498
Fax: 405-974-3825

----- Forwarded by Julie Dearing/Academic Affairs/UCO on 07/03/2008 09:38
AM -----

"Gailey, Jada.Bruner" <jada.gailey at OKSTATE.EDU>
Sent by: Oklahoma Research Administrators List <SRAOK-L at LISTS.OU.EDU>
07/03/2008 09:37 AM
Please respond to
Oklahoma Research Administrators List <SRAOK-L at LISTS.OU.EDU>

SRAOK-L at LISTS.OU.EDU
cc

Subject
[SRAOK-L] Interest in CRA review session

We have had some interest on our campus in hosting a CRA review session
before the December testing period.  In order to host a session, we must
have 15 people confirmed.  The cost is $185.  What I would like to know is
if there is anyone else in the area who would be interested in attending.
I do not have a date in mind at this point.  I’m just trying to gauge the
interest level before I get too far in the process.

You can e-mail me directly at jada.gailey at okstate.edu or give me a call.

Thank you,

Jada

Jada Bruner Gailey, CRA
Director
University Research Services
212 Cordell North
405-744-9995
jada.gailey at okstate.edu

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any