[Okgrantsmanship] Interest in CRA review session

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Jul 3 10:04:16 CDT 2008

We have had some interest on our campus (OU) in hosting a CRA review
session before the December testing period.  In order to host a session,
we must have 15 people confirmed.  The cost is $185.  What I would like
to know is if there is anyone else in the area who would be interested
in attending.  I do not have a date in mind at this point.  I'm just
trying to gauge the interest level before I get too far in the process.

You can e-mail me directly at jada.gailey at okstate.edu or give me a call.

Thank you,

Jada

Jada Bruner Gailey, CRA