[Okgrantsmanship] Fw: [SRAOK-L] SRA Oklahoma Chapter Meeting Registration

JDearing at ucok.edu JDearing at ucok.edu
Thu Jul 10 13:49:35 CDT 2008

FYI

If any of you are having trouble registering online for the upcoming
Oklahoma Chapter meeting this August, please submit your registration via
fax.  Please use fax #703-741-0142 to submit the registration form.  I
have notified the SRA Headquarters office that some individuals are having
difficulty getting their registration submitted.

If any of you continue to have problems, please feel free to call or email
me and I will help in any way that I can.

Thanks

Val

Valerie Pogue, Program Manager
Oklahoma EPSCoR
415 Whitehurst
Stillwater, OK  74078-1038
PH:  405-744-9990
Fax: 405-744-7688
www.okepscor.org

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any