[Okgrantsmanship] Fw: "Mark Your Calendar" Flyer for 2008 SRA Oklahoma Chapter Meeting

JDearing at ucok.edu JDearing at ucok.edu
Fri Mar 7 16:18:49 CST 2008

All,

Please find attached announcement below.

Hope to see you there!

Julie Dearing
Grant Accountant, Office of Research and Grants
Academic Affairs
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive Box 159
Edmond, OK 73034
Telephone: 405-974-3498
Fax: 405-974-3825

----- Forwarded by Julie Dearing/Academic Affairs/UCO on 03/07/2008 03:51
PM -----

"Parker, Jennie I." <jiparker at ou.edu>
03/07/2008 03:27 PM

"JDearing at ucok.edu" <JDearing at ucok.edu>
cc
Valerie Pogue <vpogue at okepscor.org>, "Cates, Susan R." <srcates at ou.edu>
Subject
"Mark Your Calendar" Flyer for 2008 SRA Oklahoma Chapter Meeting

Julie -

Attached is the "mark your calendar" flyer for the upcoming SRA Oklahoma
Chapter Meeting that I had promised to send you from our January
conference call.  I apologize for the delay and hope you can still use
these.  If you'd like me to send you some color copies of these to
distribute, just holler and I can get them sent to you ASAP if we have
time before your March meeting.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Jennie

Jennie I. Parker, CRA
Assistant Director
Office of Research Services
University of Oklahoma
731 Elm Avenue, Robertson Hall 134
Norman, OK  73019-2115
phone: (405) 325-6054
fax: (405) 325-6029
email: jiparker at ou.edu
http://research.ou.edu/

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any