[Okgrantsmanship] CGR Question

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Sun Mar 2 13:33:03 CST 2008

I spoke to our HR and finance office. The accrued annual leave and sick
leave would be paid out by the OSRHE and would start with the allotment
under the grant for the amount the grant agreed to cover. The staff
member would lose nothing. If for some reason, OSRHE could negotiate the
amount to be paid by the grant, they would do so. But in any case the
staff member would not lose anything.
Linda Mason