[Okgrantsmanship] Faculty Overload from Grants

Betty Beall bbeall at uco.edu
Tue Jun 16 17:48:29 CDT 2009

Linda,

UCO does not pay faculty overload salary for participation in their grants.  No overload salary of any kind is paid from federal grants unless it specifically crosses department lines and meets the guidelines of A-21 which is very rare.

Any incentive to faculty for writing grants comes from other University funds, not grant funds, and has to meet the policies and procedures established by UCO.

Betty

Betty Beall
Manager-Grants Accounting
University of Central Oklahoma