[Okgrantsmanship] 2010 Save the Dates Peer Reviews.doc

Kathryn Schoonover schoonok at nsuok.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:00:07 CST 2009

Good morning, Linda,

Thank You for this information!  I am definitely interested and will follow
up with this!   By the way, Susan Foster mentioned that she might be
interested in assisting with the OSRHE Grant Writing Institute next summer
as either a "runner" or possibly some way in respect to "post-award".
Additionally, Tiffany and I will begin training opportunities for NSU
faculty each month beginning in January and plan on promoting the Institute
to encourage more faculty participation.  Perhaps you could come speak at
one of these training sessions?

Thanks again,
Kathi

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Mason, Linda <lmason at osrhe.edu> wrote:

>  Here is an opportunity for you to be a reviewer. Add something about your
> experience in rural Oklahoma and your % of the different ethnic students on
> your campus, too.
>

> *Linda Mason, Ed.D.*
>
> Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding
>
> Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
>
> 655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
>
> Oklahoma City, OK 73104
>
> 405-225-9486
>
> lmason at osrhe.edu