[Okgrantsmanship] 2010 Save the Dates Peer Reviews.doc

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:12:09 CST 2009

I would love to schedule a visit for one of your training sessions. Just
let me know what dates and times. Good for you to apply to be a
reviewer. Good luck. It is a great experience. I will note that Susan
wants to be a mentor or volunteer for the GWI. It is also a great
experience.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding

lmason at osrhe.edu

IP: 164.58.250.178