[Okgrantsmanship] Parking info for CGR meeting at UCO tomorrow, 10/8/09

Julie Dearing JDearing at uco.edu
Wed Oct 7 15:10:44 CDT 2009

Thanks! Beverly
******************************
Reminder to all out-of-town members attending tomorrow's CGR meeting at UCO -
Parking is in the Visitor lot directly east of the Nigh University Center.  Take a ticket as you enter the lot.  When you exit the lot following the meeting, give your name to be the attendant and you will not be charged.

Our meeting is in the Human Environmental Sciences Building in the Lamb Room on the first floor.  An easy way to get to the building from the Visitor lot is to go through the main entrance of the Nigh University Center, make a right at the end of the hallway (in front of Legend's restaurant) and walk toward the dining area at the north end of the building.  As you enter the seating area, a set of doors will be to your left (west side of room), exit through those doors and the Human Environmental Sciences building is located a few feet away on your right (across from Broncho Lake).  There will be signage on the doors of the building and in the hallway.  Please contact me if you need additional information.

Sincerely,
Beverly Endicott
Director of Sponsored Programs
UCO College of Mathematics & Science