[Okgrantsmanship] Limited Enrollment Workshop on Searching

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Jul 12 16:36:42 CDT 2012

I am offering a limited enrollment workshop for 15 to 17 people:

SEARCHING FOR GRANT FUNDING

September 21, 2012

9 am to 12 noon

655 Research Parkway

OneNet Conference room

If you would like to attend, please send me your contact information and
what specific area you are searching for. I will limit the enrollment to
fit the room. If the request for enrollment greatly exceeds the
available space, I will offer another session in the afternoon on the
same day. This workshop is not open to the general public; it is
restricted to higher education institution personnel only. Graduate
students are encouraged to attend.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator of Grant Writing

405-225-9486 desk