[Okgrantsmanship] Searching for Grant Resources Workshop - Limited to 15 people

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Jul 27 15:30:48 CDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I am offering "Searching for Grant Resources," a workshop on how to
search for grant listings on Friday, September 21, from 9 am to noon.
The room is the OneNet Conference Room on the first floor of 655
Research Parkway. The workshop is limited to 15 people. If you wish to
reserve a spot, do it now. I am not advertising this workshop widely,
just to the members of the Oklahoma  Grantsmanship listserv.

This workshop is an overview of how to search for grant opportunities,
how to select the right grant program and agency, and where the
appropriate information is about the grant program. The agency wants to
give you money to accomplish its goals, and you want the money to
accomplish your goals, so it is critical that you find the best
information possible about the grant agency goals and priorities. You
will be more successful if you bring a wireless laptop to access the
internet and if you have a topic planned for searching. A flashdrive
will be useful for you to save information and take it home with you.
The room is set up for wireless internet access.

We are at 655 Research Parkway (about where 6th and N. Lincoln would be
if there was a 6th street). Turn west into the entrance at Research
Parkway, and our building is tan and has 655 on it. There is parking in
a parking garage behind the building to the north and west. Bring in
your parking ticket to exchange for a token to use to leave the parking
garage. See http://www.okhighered.org/state-system/directions.shtml.

Thanks,

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator of Grant Writing