[Okgrantsmanship] Certified Research Administrator (CRA) Review Session

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 24 10:18:10 CDT 2012

I am organizing a review session for the Certified Research
Administrator (CRA) exam.  Please pass this around I think it would be
very helpful for proposal coordinators.   The website is the following.
If they have any questions tell them they can contact me.  Thank you!
http://www.cra-cert.org/examschedule.html

Thank you

My current work schedule is Tuesday through Thursday.

Courtney Carrier, MPH

Research Development &

Proposal Services Coordinator

College of Allied Health

1200 N. Stonewall Ave., AHB 3144

Oklahoma City, OK  73117

Phone: 405-271-8001 x43415

Fax: 405-271-1190

Courtney-Carrier at ouhsc.edu

Confidentiality Notice

This email, including any attachments, contains information from the
OUHSC College of Allied Health, which may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication,
including attachments.