[Okgrantsmanship] COS - COMMUNITY OF SCIENCE GRANT OPPORTUNITY SEARCHING DATA BASE

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 26 09:05:49 CDT 2012

I am in discussion with COS for a bid for the whole state to have access
to the grant search data base and Scholars Universe, an expert list of
all the faculty/researchers who subscribe to COS. Please tell me what
you pay for COS (or paid before you recently dropped it) and what the
value might be to you-what amount you are willing to pay for the search
engine. The company has given me a bid of $10,000 each for the regional
universities if ALL subscribe. This is contingent upon OSU and OU
participating, and they are not very interested at the bid that was
quoted for them, $35,000 each. But, your information will be helpful in
this discussion.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator of Grant Writing

405-225-9486 desk